Homework Center Information
Homework center is open Monday – Thursday from
3:25-4:25 in room 4806 (Ms. Rabidas’s).
Note: Teachers and staff will have mandatory meetings on some
Wednesdays. Ms. Rabidas will let the students know ahead of time
when staff meetings are scheduled.
All students attending the homework center must:
1. Sign in and out on the homework center roster.
2. Arrive in homework center with all materials needed. Make sure
you have your books, supplies, etc. Junior High students will not
be allowed to go to their lockers and for safety reasons they
must remain in the building.
3. Work quietly or read a book. You may work with another
student if the teacher permits.
4. Let the teacher know if you need to leave the room for any reason.
That includes using the restroom and/or going to your locker.
(high school students only).
5. Set your cell phone on vibrate. You may use the classroom phone
on an emergency basis.