The City of San Antonio publishes information about COVID on their information page.
What is this Page?
This page will serve to share information with the district community about the district's responses and efforts with respect to COVID-19. Please bookmark this page for any important updates.
- What are Lackland ISD’s processes for COVID-19 notifications?
- Under what conditions should staff and/or students quarantine?
- Has the school established a relationship with the local health department?
- How can the school effectively mitigate risk for staff and students with underlying health conditions such as immunocompromised, lung or heart conditions, diabetes, and mild or severe asthma?
- What is the procedure if a child goes to the nurse for a headache but has no other symptoms (such as fever)? Will they be required to stay home for 5 days?
- How does a child being sent home with COVID-19 symptoms affect their attendance?
- How does sending a child home with symptoms work if they have siblings?
- Are there enough staff at the school to support all of the necessary sanitization protocols in place? Especially in the cafeteria where there are so many students potentially needing attention at the same time.
The Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering has created a live dashboard of COVID-19 cases across the globe.
The CDC has created a printable flyer on common symptoms of COVID-19