Monitoring Your Child's Progress in Canvas
Digital instruction is being provided through Canvas, our district's learning management system, for all grades. Our teachers have been busy creating rich resources for our students on that platform.
As a parent, you can participate in your child's online education! We have an entire section in the Parent Portal dedicated to the parent app and setting it up, but here are the "quick-start" instructions:
Canvas Parent "Quick Start"
- Visit the parent sign-in page
- Click Parent of a Canvas User? Click Here For an Account
- You will be asked for some general information and a Pairing Code
- You will need your learner to sign into their Canvas account to get this pairing code. Please see this page for instructions.
- Once you have your account created, you can add other learners in your home that you'd also like to observe. Please see this page for instructions.
You can find more information on what you can do as an Observer in Canvas here.