- Ensure availability during normal school hours (7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.) to provide support to teachers and staff and to respond to parent and student inquiries.
- Coordinate and simplify communication for parents and students
- Monitor teacher plans and posting of instructional content in the learning management system (LMS)
- Join some of the live teacher assistance sessions to do virtual walk through observations
- Determine and acquire virtual learning supplies, equipment and/or software required by teachers and other support staff.