Helpful information for both parents and students:
- Students must take at least three items for lunch. One must be a serving of fruit or vegetable for the meal to be reimbursable.
- If a reimbursable meal is not selected, students will be charged a la carte pricing.
- All students will receive FREE meals during the 2021-2022 school year. Parents may apply for free or reduced meals for 2022-2023 school year to qualify for benefits for next year's 30-day carry over period .
- Applications may be obtained from the front office of the elementary or high school.
- Parents are required to prepay for extras or a la carte items. Prepay accounts are the same as cash, but students may not receive cash from their accounts.
- Students will enter their ID number or scan their lunch cards to record all student meal transactions.
- Eligibility for free & reduced priced meals is not automatic upon completion of an application.
- Free and Reduced priced status is official when the application is processed and approved for benefits
- Approval may take several days.
- Returning students may only use their Free or Reduced status from the previous year for the first 30 operating days of the new school year.
- All Free & Reduced priced students who do not renew their application by this day will pay full price after the 30th school calendar day.
- Results of application status will be mailed to the household.
Questions regarding a student's Free or Reduced status should be directed to :