Benefits of a 1:1 Program
There are many benefits to a 1:1 program Some of these include:
- Students will be able to use online texts, enabling them to annotate and highlight materials for their personal reflection as well as writing research.
- Students will be able to share writing from rough draft to finished copy.
- Students will share presentations and respond in real time to demonstrations given by the teachers and peers.
- Students will have access to increased research and global connections as they seek information portals and net-work with other students around the world.
- Students will collect, organize, analyze, and report experimental data, results, and conclusions in an efficient and professional matter.
- Students will take on-line quizzes and exams to test knowledge and evaluate understanding.
- Students will become creative presenters through the use of technology.
- Students will learn how to be discerning regarding the information and opportunities available online.
- Students will demonstrate enhanced writing skills and improved dialogue about the writing process.
- Students will become involved in collaborative learning beyond the walls of the classroom.
- Students will increase their research, collaboration, and reporting skills.
- Graduates will be even better prepared and experience greater success at the college level.
- Students will be equipped to be leaders in their post-secondary education and careers because they have become effective researchers, communicators, problem solvers, and innovators.