Business Office Mission Statement
The Mission of the Lackland Independent School District Business Department is to provide support to all District students, staff, parents, and the Lackland Air Force Base Community and to ensure that all business operations are supportive of the instructional goals and objectives of the district in the attainment of the campus performance objectives (Student Achievement Indicators).
Presentation: What Every Employee Should Know About COVID-19 & Returning to Work
Business Office Staff
The Business Department staff shall perform multiple roles; however, adequate controls of separation of duties shall be maintained at all times. The staff consists of:
- Rebecca Estrada, RTSBA Chief Financial Officer Extension 5005
- Michelle Arriaga, CTSBO Finance/Payroll Coordinator Extension 5008
- Donna Sandoval, CTSBO Finance/Payroll Specialist Extension 5006
The Business Department works in collaboration with the Human Resources/Benefits Department to ensure that adequate segregation of duties exist between the overlapping functions. The HR/Business team includes the following:
- Yolanda Jackson HR/Benefits Coordinator* Extension 5002
- Amber Upton Administrative Support Secretary** Extension 5000
*Also serves as the Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent and Board of Trustees. **Also serves as the Receiving Clerk and purchasing assistant.